Limiting Stop Valve 20mm
ApplicationHigh (mains) pressure systems.
Features & Benefits
Features and Benefits
- Compact 4 in 1 Valve - Limiting, Isolation, Non-return and Filter all in one.
- Pressure compensated to give constant outlet pressure regardless of inlet pressure.
- Extremely high flow rates up to 135 L/min at 700 kPa inlet pressure.
- No tools required to service valve, all valve seats and piston are contained in the easy replaceable cartridge (VALVE DOES NOT NEED REASSEMBLING to clean filter).
- Removal of cartridge will not affect the set pressures - all valve seats are contained within the cartridge.
- Valve is adjustable 200 - 600 kPa simply with Philips screw driver.
- Can be installed outside (with cartridge down).
- Machined Assembled, and 100% tested in NZ.
- Forged, high quality, corrosion resistant DR brass body.
- No pipe unions, no leaks.
- LSV 20 Inlet: 20mm, 3/4"BSP(male)
Outlet: 20mm, 3/4"BSP(male)
- Length: 140mm
- Maximum inlet pressure: 2000 kPa
- Maximun temperature: 65°C
- Integral 60 mesh (250 micron) filter.
Product CodesLSV 20-350 350 kPa (use with EVT500) LSV 20-500 500 kPa (use with EVT700)
Installation & Servicing
- Refer Technical Section for installation guide.
- Do NOT install Limiting Valve in the ground.
- Do NOT apply heat near during installation.
- Install so that both hot and cold supplies are balanced.
- Can be installed in any orientation. For external application, cartridge must be bottom.
- Must be installed with correct Expansion Valve.
- To adjust outlet pressure remove blue cap at the end of the cartridge. Inset large Phillips screw driver, turn adjusting screw clockwise to increase (1 turn = 60kPa).
Filter must be cleaned regularly.
- Complies with NZ building Code G12 (2001)
- Complies with NZ 4607:1989
- Valves manufactured to NZS 4608:1992
- Cartridge Watermarked AS1357.2 LICWMKA 02596