ApplicationFor medium to large demand flow rates up to 310 l/min. The Acetyl full flow valve is a more cost effective solution to the full flow brass valve.
Features & Benefits
Features and Benefits
- Two sizes in one valve
- Cost effective solution to the Brass Full Flow
|Working pressure||0 - 1200 kPa [0 - 175psi]|
- Minimum temperature: 1˚C.
- In areas where the temperature can be lower than 1°C (minimum service temperature) trough valves must be installed as bottom or side entry but NOT top entry.
- Maximum temperature: 60˚C.
- Acetyl body.
- Use 150mm Float.
- Includes glass filled Acetyl bush for 20mm or 25mm connections
|APT15||15mm (½" BSP) without cord & nipple|
|APT20||20mm (¾" BSP) without cord & nipple|
|APT25||25mm (1" BSP) without cord & nipple|
|APT20SA||20mm (¾" BSP) Short Arm without cord & nipple|
|APT25SA||25mm (1" BSP) Short Arm without cord & nipple|
|APC15||15mm (½" BSP) with cord & nipple|
|APC20||20mm (¾" BSP) with cord & nipple|
|APC25||25mm (1" BSP) with cord & nipple|
|AP20/25||20/25mm (¾"/1" BSP) with cord & nipple and 20/25mm bush|