72 20/25 Brass Full Flow
ApplicationRobust Brass sleeve valve - full flow design for fast filling medium troughs.
Features & Benefits
Features and Benefits
New Zealands No. 1 selling brass trough valve.
Robust brass sleeve valve - full flow design for fast filling medium to large troughs.
- Working Pressure: 0 - 1000 kPa [0 - 150psi]
- Minimum temperature: 1˚C.
- In areas where the temperature can be lower than 1°C (minimum service temperature) trough valves must be installed as bottom or side entry but NOT top entry.
- Maximum temperature: 60˚C.
- Use 150mm Float.
- Includes glass filled Acetyl bush for 20mm or 25mm connections.
|6920||20mm (¾" BSP) with cord & nipple|
|7220||20mm (¾" BSP) with cord & nipple|
|7220/25||20/25mm (¾"/1" BSP) with cord & nipple and 20/25mm bush|