220P Plastic High/Low Valve
ApplicationDue to the compact nature of the valve this is ideally suited to troughs with confined inlet compartments. this valve has the added advantage of a barbed outlet for connection to a hose or silencer tube.
|Working pressure||Low Pressure||0 - 500 kPa [0 - 70psi]|
|High Pressure||0 - 1400 kPa [0 - 200psi]|
|Length||295mm overall including the float|
- Minimum temperature: 1˚C.
- In areas where the temperature can be lower than 1°C (minimum service temperature) trough valves must be installed as bottom or side entry but NOT top entry.
- Maximum temperature: 60˚C.
- Inserted seat to cover different inlet pressures.
- Supplied with high pressure seat fitted (up to 1400 kPa [200psi] working pressure).
- With seat removed, the valve is suitable for low to medium pressure (up to 500 kPa [70psi] working pressure).
- Tools for seat removal clipped to brass arm.
- Pivot webbed for extra strength.
- Barbed outlet to allow addition of hose/silencer tube.
- ½", ¾" and 1" long tail sizes.
- A cap is supplied for the end of the valve (if required).
- Acetyl construction - non corrosive materials.
|220P15||15mm (½" BSP) Plastic|
|220P20||20mm (¾" BSP) Plastic|
|220P25||25mm (1" BSP) Plastic|