ApplicationLarge troughs, high demand - Full flow designed for fast filling of large troughs. Unique camlock compatible outlet allows for convenient water supply for many jobs around the farm!
Features & Benefits
Features and Benefits
- Highest flow rate of any 25mm sleeve valve on the market for fast filling of high demand troughs (500 L/min at 1200 kPa)
- Camlock compatible outlet enables convenient water supply for numerous jobs around the farm including break feeding/strip grazing.
- Arm can be locked shut to stop flow allowing for fitting of camlock or cleaning of trough.
- Plunger is removable without removing arm meaning the valve can be serviced without tools in seconds.
- Divergent nozzle outlet for quiet operation.
- Included 25mm/20mm inlet adapter means no need to carry two valve sizes.
- Includes cord and nipple to protect valve from stock damage.
- Long tail version available for thin walled troughs.
BrochureClick the image to download the Xcess brochure as a PDF* *Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed.
|Pressure Range||0 - 1200 kPa [0 - 175psi]|
- 25mm inlet (25/20mm blue adapter included).
- Uses 150mm float.
- Maximum temperature: 60˚C.
- Minimum temperature: 1˚C.
- New Zealand Pat. No. NZ595205B
- Australian Pat. No. AU2012216270B2
- New Zealand Des. No. NZ Des.415938
- Australia Des. Nos. AU341756S and AU341760S
|XS25/20||25mm (1" BSP) inlet [25/20mm adaptor included].|
|XSLT25/20||Long Tail 25mm (1" BSP) inlet [25/20mm adaptor included].|
Installation & Servicing
Camlock compatibility requires top entry troughs or 150mm minimum clearance from trough bottom.
- New Zealand Patent No. 239796
- New Zealand Des. App. No. 415938
- Australian Patent No. 653422
- Australian Des. App. No.000000
- Patent Application No: 595205 & 595420