Feed (Reducing) Valves
ApplicationLow and medium pressure hot water systems.
Features & Benefits
Features and Benefits
- Pressure compensated to give constant outlet pressure regardless of inlet pressure.
- Silicon rubber diaphragm and washer - no heat loop required.
- Forged, high quality, corrosion resistant DR brass body
- Machined, assembled and 100% tested in N.Z.
- One-piece forged brass fork with no water paths - no leaks!
Inlet: 15mm, 1/2" BSP (male) Outlet: 20mm, 3/4" BSP (male) Length: 138mm
- Set pressures
- FV3.7 - 35 kPa [5.5psi]
- FV7.6 - 65 kPa [10.9psi]
- FV12.2 - 110 kPa [17.4psi]
- Adjustable pressure range
- FV3.7 & FV7.6 - 15 to 100 kPa [2 to 14psi]
- FV12.2 - 50 to 150 kPa [7 to 22psi]
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 2000 kPa [290psi].
- Maximum Inlet Temperature:
- Plastic Cap: 40˚C
- Brass Cap: 80˚C - hot water valve
|MP7.6||Matched Pair (FV7.6 & RV7.6)|
|MP12.2||Matched Pair (FV12.2 & RV12.2)|
|4in1 3.7||4 in 1 (FV3.7 & FS15)|
|4in1 7.6||4 in 1 (FV7.6 & FS15)|
|4in1 12.2||4 in 1 (FV12.2 & FS15)|
|HFV3.7||Hot Water Feed Valve (Brass Cap)|
|HFV7.6||Hot Water Feed Valve (Brass Cap)|
|HFV12.2||Hot Water Feed Valve (Brass Cap)|
Installation & Servicing
- Refer to Technical Area for installation guide.
- Can be installed in any orientation.
- Do NOT install in the ground.
- Do NOT apply heat near valve during installation.
- Valve may require adjustment on site. To increase pressure turn adjusting screw clockwise (1 ½ turns = 1 metre head).
- Valve must be either valve vented or open vented.
- For increased flow rates or inlet pressure below 200 kPa [29psi], two valves in parallel may be required, doubling the flow.
- Where two valves are in parallel, each must have isolating valves on inlet.
- Complies with NZ Building Code G12 (2001)
- Complies with NZS 4608:1992
- Patent No. 504476