Filter Stop & Non-Return (3in1)
- Low and high (mains) pressure systems.
- Any application where filter, non-return and isolating valve are required.
Features & Benefits
Features and Benefits
- Compact 3-in-1 valve (filter, isolation and non-return) with high flow rates.
- No tools required to service the valve, all servicing is done with supply on.
- N.Z. forged, high quality and corrosion resistant DR brass body.
- Machined, assembled and 100% tested in N.Z.
- 60 mesh (250 micron), stainless steel filter
- Non-return check valve cartridge
- Maximum inlet pressure:
- Plastic Cap: 1000 kPa [145psi] @ 40°C
- Brass Cap: 2000 kPa [290psi] @ 99°C (FSBC20 only, FSBC15 rated to 65°C)
- Minimum temperature: 1˚C.
- DR (Dezincification Resistant) brass.
|FSBC15||15mm Brass Cap - Hot Water|
|FSBC20||20mm Brass Cap - Hot Water|
Installation & Servicing
- Refer to Technical Area for installation guide.
- Can be installed in any orientation but is best with filter bowl down for ease of cleaning.
- Do NOT install in the ground.
- Do NOT apply heat near the valve during installation.
- 1. Turn handle clockwise to close valve
- 2. Remove filter bowl
- 3. Remove and clean filter
- 4. Refit filter, filter bowl and turn on fully
- Complies with NZ Building Code G12 (2001)
- Complies with NZS 4608:1992
- NZ Patent No. 230940, Aust Patent No. 625338